Sunday 15 November 2015

All that glitters...

As I sit here reflecting on the events of the past week...I can not forget the events that not only happened in my classroom but around the world. I took this weekend to truly think what is important to me and not only did I write letters to my own two littles, hardest thing in the world to do, but oh...so worth it! I also took the time to write a letter to my students. Now, you have to understand I teach little humans so I doubt any of them can read my letter, In fact I know they can't...my hope is that these little humans have the bigger humans in their lives read it to them.

In light of everything that is happening in the world around us, I know that many of you are probably scared and have some really important and BIG questions. I just wanted to tell each and everyone of you that I truly appreciate and care for you.

Everyday 


  • You make me laugh so hard I cry
  • You brighten any dark day with your excitement and wonder
  • You teach me something new every single day
  • You are all individuals and our class would not be the same without each of you in it
  • Your smiles make my day
  • Your passion for learning is why I am here
  • You can grow up to be anything you want to be...don't stop dreaming

It is truly a joy and delight being your teacher!

Thank you for letting me guide you on this year of adventure and excitement. 


No comments:

Post a Comment